Tractor model range Proxima corresponds with the more than 60 years of Zetor’s know how, in-house tractor factory production and has the maximum power output along with a high reliability even in the toughest conditions
Engine – Zetor Proxima tractors are powered by their own range of Zetor engines, which meet the Tier III emission standards and feature their low operational costs and high reliability.
Transmission – The tractors are equipped with a standard fully synchronized gear box 20+4, which has been improved in the new models to have better ergonomic use of the stick shift and the PTO controls.
- Synchro shuttle gear box 12+12
- Overdrive 20+4
- Creeper 10+2
Front Drive Axle – The new model range of Proxima tractors has a new front axle Carraro 20.16 and a new bracket for the front ballasts. These, as a result, allow a 20 % higher loading capacity of the front drive axle, front Three-point Linkage and PTO (optional). Proxima tractors can have the optional three-point linkage and PTO (Zuidberg)
- The new implementation of the optional three-point linkage has a lifting capacity of 2300 kg
- The front PTO has a wet disc clutch with electro-hydraulic controls
- Maximum output of the front PTO is 60 kW
- Tail pieces of the front PTO have 6 or 21 splined shafts as an option
Cab – The tractor cab has all of the main controls ergonomically placed with an analogue display that is easily legible. New elements of the cab:
- New roof
- Galvanised steps
- 150 l fuel tank capacity, optional
- New placement of the battery under the cab
New interior enhancements: The right mudguard has an integrated cover for the hydraulic controls panel with a storage compartment, a 3-plug connector and a lighter, New flooring – creates a higher noise reduction.